Sunday, June 9, 2024

I Will Go & Do with Trust in My Savior

Jodie 6.9.2024

Not all calls from The Lord are what we desire. 

The Lord knows what’s best… gulp! 

Even though we had Family Search Italy and The Milan Italy Mission requesting us to serve in this area.

The call comes from The Lord through his prophet and apostles. 

    So, the morning we were going to open our mission call was full of spiritual decisions and a little anxiety for me.

Would we accept any call from the Lord, even if it was not to Italy with Family Search?

These are the scriptures and general conference talk that I was directed to in the wee hours of that morning.

For months, I was unsure if I could go anywhere we were called but finally that morning I was ready to accept God’s will.

Blake was ready to accept whatever call came from the Lord.  He had already done that when he received his first mission call.  

I love The Lord!  I want what he wants for my life…Glory to God in the highest!  

I Will Trust the Lord! 

I'm thankful that we did receive our desired outcome...and I'm grateful that I had worked through those feelings prior to and on the morning of opening our call so I was ready either way.  

References: 

Book of Mormon 1 Nephi chapter 3 

The Savior's Touch by Elder Walter F. Gonzalez given October 2019 


~ Count Your Blessings ~

Jodie 8.2.2024 We have been on our mission for 10 weeks now and have served 9 weeks in Italy.  We are settling in and counting our blessings...